Blue Creek Services understands that you need your HVAC equipment to work both safely and on demand. This is why we are available to our customers 24 hours a day for any emergencies that arise with your furnace or other HVAC equipment. We also do maintenance on HVAC equipment to ensure that it works when you need it to, and we conduct safety inspections to make sure our customers avoid the danger of a gas leak or carbon monoxide poisoning. Finally, Blue Creek offers service agreements with any installations to ensure you never have to worry about whether you can afford a repair down the line.
Our HVAC Services Include:
- Home or business safety inspections
- 24-hour emergency service
- HVAC Maintenance
- HVAC Tune-ups
- Furnace installation, maintenance, and repair
- Air conditioner installation, maintenance and repair
- Gas fireplace installation, maintenance, and repair
- Roof-top unit installation, maintenance, and repair
- Mini split system installation, maintenance, and repair
- Humidifier, thermostat, heat pump, and air filtration installation
We serve all of West Michigan, including Grand Rapids, Ada, Walker, Rockford, Cedar Springs, Sparta, Kentwood, Grandville, Grand Haven, Coopersville, Marne, Muskegon, Spring Lake, Fremont, and Newaygo.